The following resources are available to help you build your faith for healing. We encourage you to listen to teachings, meditate on the Word and confess what God says over your life. We also have a Healing Center and Healing Explosion services available just for you. We have seen many healed through the Word of God. Take advantage of the precious gift He has made available to you.
Exodus 15:26 …for I [am] the LORD that healeth thee.
Exodus 23:25 And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried out to you, and you have healed me.
Psalm 103:3-4 …Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction…
Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions.
Psalm 118:17 I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you.
Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds, says the Lord.
Jeremiah 33:6 …I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
Malachi 4:2 But to you who fear my name the Son of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings.
Matthew 8:7-8 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord… speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, [so] be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Matthew 8:16-17 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses.
Mark 5:34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Mark 11:22-24 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain [disease / problem], Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them]
Galatians 3:13-14 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. [Ex: “I thank you Lord that you have redeemed me from (name of disease).]
Philippians 2:13 For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever.
James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
3 John 2 Beloved I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health even as your soul prospers.
How to Protect Your Healing
To maintain healing or facilitate further healing, you must:
- Read, hear, meditate, and practice the Word as well as apply the blood on a daily Basis to spirit, soul, and body even after the healing manifests, in order to guard the healing and as a preventive measure.
- Surround yourself with positive, faith-speaking people, keep a radio tuned to a Christian station playing day and night, and listen to faith-building tapes. In other words, keep the Word of God always surrounding you.
- Attend church regularly to keep the Word alive and active in your spirit and to enjoy the fellowship of like-minded believers.
- Continue to constantly praise God for your healing.
- Continue not only to apply the blood but also to speak healing aloud to yourself because you believe what you say more than you believe what others tell you. Remind yourself that God wants you well, that you are healed by the stripes of Jesus, that Jesus sends His Word to heal: "...My word...that goes forth out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void - without producing any effect, useless - but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11 AMP).
- Do not rely on feelings or focus on symptoms, but on God's Word. Say aloud what God says about the situation as set forth in the healing Scriptures.
- Do not give up. Never give up. Remember that God wants you well. Stand in faith until the healing manifests.
- If you need someone to stand with you, find someone who has been healed, someone who has strong faith and ask that person to link his faith with yours. It is always a comfort and a help to have a strong believer standing by.
Common Hindrances to Healing
Lack of Knowledge
The Bible says that people “perish for lack of knowledge.” We must know what God says in His Word about healing. God says He is the Lord our God who heals us, that He “sent His Word and healed us.’”
Unbelief is a sin. The Bible tells us that God is “not a man that He should lie.” You must believe the Word of God. Unbelief is the only sin that will keep you out of Heaven.
You must be willing to let go of bitterness, anger and unforgiveness. Forgiveness is a decision, not an emotion. Confess forgiveness and the feeling will eventually come.
You have to put forth an effort to obtain the promises and provisions of God. Be willing to spend time in the Word and in prayer. Confess – speak – the Word over your body and your life.
The Bible tells us that “the fear of the Lord is to hate evil; pride, and arrogance, and the evil way.” A prideful, haughty attitude will block the healing power of God.
Be willing to search your heart and confess your sins and be cleansed by the Blood of the Lamb.
Involvement in the Occult
This is an abomination to God. You must renounce all ties with the occult (horoscopes, psychics, ouija boards, crystals, etc.)
You get what you say. Begin to say the same things about yourself that God’s Word says about you. Rather than talking all the negative things (the problem, the diagnosis, the symptoms, how you feel) begin to say, “by the stripes of Jesus I am healed.” – I believe I receive my healing!
Waiting on physical evidence before you believe you are healed
Remember that often things will appear to get worse as soon as you make a decision to believe God. The devil wants to discourage you and keep you from believing that God has already healed you. You must believe that you have received your healing and keep speaking it until it becomes real to you. Healing begins on the inside, in your spirit, and works its way to the outside - your body.